kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THESE GUYS??!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by Raymond Moreno on January 14, 2003 at 17:29:22:

In Reply to: Re: Dragon's Den Herps posted by powergeckos on January 14, 2003 at 15:11:11:

That's funny!!

You've NEVER heard of "Dragon's Den Herps"??!!

They happen to be one of the leading herpsters in the WORLD!!

If you look at almost any reference manual (like the AVS books, for example), regarding bearded dragons, crested gecko's, etc... you'll see their name mentioned over and over again!! They are pioneers in the herp world regarding gecko's and beardies.

As a matter of fact, they are one of only three reputable dealers I have found that breed "true" LEUCISTIC dragons. And after mucho inquiry and research for the elusive LEUCISTIC dragon, I ended-up purchasing mine from him - Kevin Dunne of "Dragon's Den Herps". (Click on the below link to take you to his CRESTY'S web page). And while you're there, check-out his website for other QUALITY animals!

As a matter of fact, MANY OTHER BREEDERS will purchase from him to start their new bloodlines. (His RED cresty's are truly coveted).

And I dare not forget the PATRIARCH of crested gecko's...Allen Rapashy of "Sandfire Dragon Ranch"!! I beleive that Allen is the number one honcho in the world when it comes to cresty's.

So to recap, "Sandfire Dragon Ranch" is the largest cresty breeder in the world (check-out his website), and then (in my opinion) would come "Dragon's Den Herps". (Both sell quality animals, and have an impeccable reputation)..

There are MANY great breeders out there. And countless folks will attest to the quality of these other breeders - so don't think that you MUST purchase from either of these two to be guaranteed a great cresty. But in my opinion, reputation is everything!! (And these two breeders have it, hands down).

In Christ: Raymond

:I've also seen their website. Cool stuff. But I've never dealt with them. I'd be curious too to find out their reputation.

:Monte - Powergeckos
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]