kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Rach and I look foward to seeing you all too :~) nt

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by STARMOM on December 24, 2002 at 04:48:30:

In Reply to: Re: at what age do your rhac's seem to have a growth spurt? posted by mikecoscia on December 23, 2002 at 20:46:02:

:Cresties will do that to you. One day they fit on the top of your thumb, the next they barely fit in your palm..hehe. I find that it is better to house all your animals by themselves, and only pair them up during the breeding season. This way there is less competition for food, shelter, etc, which all leads to a stress free animal. It is also easier to monitor their food intake and so on. However group settings have worked for a number of people, its totally up to you. Tracy and I will be at the White Plains show this Jan, please stop and say hi. It’s always great to meet people from the forums =).
:-Mike

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]