kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Reintroduced Siamese Crocodile exhibits first time nesting . . . . . . . . . .  Can a virus save Frogs from fungal disease? . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Hi! got mandated last nite had to work l6 hours!!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by STARMOM on December 06, 2002 at 22:52:04:

In Reply to: Re: t's UP? posted by Silly-atus fan on December 06, 2002 at 06:15:16:

Nice to be missed! How are you all doing?
We got a lovely noreaster here yesterday, thank goodness for four wheel drive and decent tires! was up at 5am and didnt get home until l2:30 or so am.. and had to be back at llam to do another shift.............the pressure changes from the weather and major snowstorms bring those preggies in to my unit in labor, and they were "popping" all over the place.............

Im soooooooooooooooooo glad to be off for the weekend, checking out the potential skiing for the weekend or maybe some sledding with my kids........

the "gizzards" are all ok, my daughter took care of my critters while I was stuck at work, its nice to have a co-critter helper in the house (my hubby is dis interested in them, would have to beg him to help and he wouldnt know where to begin anyway with five assorted lizards in the house) all with different needs.......

for those who celebrate the jewish holidays, happy holidays for those preparing for the christian holidays, happy shopping and planning to you......!

Im tired..........nite all!

sue

::Oh yah! How cum STARMOM hasn't been posting as often?

:
:I'm only guessing, but I bet she's working a long stretch of shifts again, so there's not much time for posting. Wait until she gets her days off, and she'll be living here again.
::)
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]