kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: This is for Ike420

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by Ike420 on November 26, 2002 at 01:07:27:

In Reply to: Re: This is for Ike420 posted by raccaboo on November 25, 2002 at 23:09:18:

I am majoring in General Bio, since i want to specialize in Herpetology...its the only road that really lets me do that. I bought 5 young animals from A1 reptiles but they are all too small to get good photos of and their colors aren't secure yet so I am hesitant to post pictures of them. I bought three from Paul Meyer at PMGecko at one of the White Plains shows (these were also very young); the closeup of the gecko on the leaf under the blue crested thread was one of PM's. All of my adult specimens; Eve, Carlos, Angel, Adam, and Hershey (2.3) are animals i purchased from the pet store I used to work at in Midlothian, Virginia. Needless to say I got an amazing deal on these because I was an employee; I bought two proven breeding pairs and a young female for around $225 total. Thanks for your interest, hope this helps.

:Now I remember my other question, Where do you buy yours from? Ya that was it. I am looking to get some similar to the color of yours and some green or olive ones.
:Thx for replying by the way. Sounds like a fun project what's your major?

::Well thanks for the compliment, but I dont make the animals, thank them for mating...I just buy them =). My colony is 2.3.8 right now, will be 3.5.8 by the end of the month, but I have no offspring yet. My mature females are both gravid so I will be expecting eggs soon, but, since I am conducting research on their color expression, I probably won't be able to sell any of my offspring until I have a secure F2 generation. I am at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York...I live in Richmond, VA and was originally from Berkely CA. Thanks for the inquiry.

:::Hey Ike I can't get over how cool your geckos look. When will you have some babies available? Also where are you from I live in CA.

::
::

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]