kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Christmas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by GECKOFREAK on November 25, 2002 at 21:32:02:

In Reply to: Re: Christmas posted by mikecoscia on November 24, 2002 at 07:06:48:

:Travis,
:Great choice of animals to ask for xmas! I have kept and breed almost a dozen species and morphs of PDF’s and they are very fun and interesting to keep. If you have never kept them before I suggest you either get Dendrobates tinctorious or Dendrobate azureus. These two species are some of the largest and most beautiful in my opinion. Since they are large it will not be to hard to feed them, meaning you should be able to find the right size crix at mot stores. However they are a completely different experience from crested geckos, crested geckos you can handle and interact with. While PDF’s are just for show, like tropical fish. If I had to choose I would pick the crested gecko first, and get the darts maybe down the line. But that’s just me; it’s a hard decision…hehe. For a complete care guide on crested geckos e-mail me, with your computer type (PC or MAC).

k I think ill choose crested geckos what should I ask for? Thanks a ton man! do think my friends would dig it? (I know its not all about them- im just hoping to jumpstart a few potential future herpers with a positive experience) Please help me out! Ilove herps

:I don’t know were STARMOM is but I know Allen is in Australia; he will be back in the beginning of December.
:-Mike

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]