mobile - desktop
3 months for $50.00
News & Events:
Posted by mikecoscia on October 30, 2002 at 05:09:21:
In Reply to: No......I 'll explain it better. posted by Gecko2525 on October 29, 2002 at 12:05:08:
There should not be any bacteria (beyond the normal amount that would harm it, because we all have bacteria all over us, esp those who don't wash up...=)) on the body of the reptile, are you sure you are not mistaken for a fungal skin infection? If so then the odor remover is prob some form of medication for athletes foot, which is a fungal infection that makes your feet smelly. Such a product could be used, but the powders are usually more suited for the job. Fungal infections are usually more so linked with turtles and torts, it is unlikely that you will see such a thing on your geckos, however im sure not impossible. The more likely thing you will see is bacterial infections in cuts or wounds. For these situations i would use a regular antiseptic for the job. An odor remover may be very irritating in an open wound, and if it has an benefits is questionable.
As for the silk plants, any craft store carries them. Their cheap, and they never die, you cant go wrong!