kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Don't by Cages by Design Buy Habitat Sytems!!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Reticulated Python Forum ]

Posted by albinoretic.com on May 06, 2003 at 11:21:04:

In Reply to: CagesByDesign cages suitable for a fullgrown Retic??? posted by abstractcypher on May 05, 2003 at 01:57:25:

Do not know about cages by design personally but I have yet to hear any positive news about them. But here are some hard facts about Habitat systems cages that know one else can claim.
Fact
1. Urates don't stick to the pvc of the cage. You can't even say that about glass.....
2. They Last longer then your snake or any other reptile
3. They will build them to any size and they will build it to suit your needs with misting systems and any type of heating system.
4. Habitat Systems are the BEST..
5. They maintain heat better than any other cage on the market today..
Call them and see what they can work out for you....
PS no I don't work for them but they are the best.
JKB

:What's your thought's on the CagesByDesign habitat's for a full grown Retic? I was checking them out and I like that they get so long. I was also checking out VisionCages, but they don't seem deep enough. I also checked out BoaPhileCages, but they certainly weren't deep enough, very nice habitat's though. I love that "extension" option. Will the CBD habitat be secure enough for a Retic? Will it be able to hold her in there on the stand? Are they easy to clean, or a pain in the ass? And last, but certainly not least, does anybody here have, or know anybody that uses CagesByDesign's habitat's for their Retic? Sorry so many questions, but I need to know. Too much money to waste on a "hope". Thanks alot guys...

:Raymond

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Reticulated Python Forum ]