mobile - desktop
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
News & Events:
Posted by albinoretic.com on May 06, 2003 at 11:21:04:
In Reply to: CagesByDesign cages suitable for a fullgrown Retic??? posted by abstractcypher on May 05, 2003 at 01:57:25:
Do not know about cages by design personally but I have yet to hear any positive news about them. But here are some hard facts about Habitat systems cages that know one else can claim.
1. Urates don't stick to the pvc of the cage. You can't even say that about glass.....
2. They Last longer then your snake or any other reptile
3. They will build them to any size and they will build it to suit your needs with misting systems and any type of heating system.
4. Habitat Systems are the BEST..
5. They maintain heat better than any other cage on the market today..
Call them and see what they can work out for you....
PS no I don't work for them but they are the best.
:What's your thought's on the CagesByDesign habitat's for a full grown Retic? I was checking them out and I like that they get so long. I was also checking out VisionCages, but they don't seem deep enough. I also checked out BoaPhileCages, but they certainly weren't deep enough, very nice habitat's though. I love that "extension" option. Will the CBD habitat be secure enough for a Retic? Will it be able to hold her in there on the stand? Are they easy to clean, or a pain in the ass? And last, but certainly not least, does anybody here have, or know anybody that uses CagesByDesign's habitat's for their Retic? Sorry so many questions, but I need to know. Too much money to waste on a "hope". Thanks alot guys...