kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I only buy from Bob Clark, and here's why,...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Reticulated Python Forum ]

Posted by BrianSmith on April 30, 2003 at 15:07:57:

In Reply to: Retic prices? posted by Sybella on April 30, 2003 at 05:08:08:

Hi Sybella,
I'll admit that Bob's prices are usually considerably higher than many other sources for the same breed of snakes, but I would MUCH rather pay a little more and know I am getting a quality snake with the unspoken guarantees that ultimately come with them than to save a little money and get who knows what from who knows where that may have God knows what. I like the comfort in knowing I am well taken care of. Here's a little example of what I am talking about; One time a very expensive morph, that was supposed to be a female turned out to be a male when probed over a year after I purchased it. This can happen to anybody. When I told Bob about it, without hesitation he rushed TWO replacement females to me free of charge and said I could still keep the original male! And the two females weren't babies either, but 2 year olds. AND over a year after purchase! Now how's that for above and beyond service? So am I paying too much? I certainly don't think so. You be the judge.

:I've had a retic for 19 years...I know all about spending a fortune on feeder critters! LOL!

:But, do people actually buy the snakes at these prices?? It's just astounding to me.
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Reticulated Python Forum ]