kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Which one should I get??? Need your help!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Reticulated Python Forum ]

Posted by rufretic on April 24, 2003 at 21:00:45:

In Reply to: Which one should I get??? Need your help!!! posted by sincityretics on April 24, 2003 at 19:47:38:

I like my 6x3 visions. I dont think 28 inches would be enough space for anything larger than 15ft and females tend to get larger than that. Plus the two are very closly priced. If you have the room, I'd go with the 6x3 vision.

Lou

:I woul go with the 622 it can easily accomadate in my opinion up to a 15' snake its small enough tomanage to compared to the biggest model which i have the 732 its 6x3' amd i have a 11 ft female in there and it makes her look tiny i would definitly go with the 632 you cant go wrong. and if your gonna go to have it shipped with RL Reptiles you can even ask his advice andhe wont give you a sleezeball salesman answer ive done buisness with Russ numerous time and hes a great guy he knows his stuff.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Reticulated Python Forum ]