kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: please help with new RES

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Red Ear Slider Forum ]

Posted by peeloutyourface on April 10, 2003 at 21:57:30:

In Reply to: Re: please help with new RES posted by periwinklewalnut on April 10, 2003 at 13:42:13:

do you have a picture of it?

:i bought it at the pet store. Its kinda like 4-5 toadstool looking things all connected at different levels. There is one of the plateforms out of the water and then this other little area its connected to on it. They love sitting up there and then they like sitting on the lower platforms just poking their heads out or hiding on them. There are also some openings through out it in the water that they swim through. i have the heating lamp right above it. Sometimes though, one of them likes to sit on top of the filter/ heater instead since that reaches almost the top of the water. From what i've read on here, i wouldn't worry about it. As long as its a good set up, and the water temps are good, they will bask when they need too, but i'm by no means an expert...only had my little guys for almost 2 weeks now :)
:~kristy ann~

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Red Ear Slider Forum ]