kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Imantodes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rear-Fanged Forum ]

Posted by paalexan on April 10, 2003 at 14:36:11:

In Reply to: Imantodes posted by chris_harper2 on April 08, 2003 at 20:19:03:

:Hi Patrick,

:The San Antonio Zoo has a specimen. I know a keeper there but have lost touch with him. I'll try to see if I can track his contact info down and see what he thinks.

:I believe these were imported quite a bit back in the mid 90's and there was a lot of mortality. I think they feed readily on anoles and house geckos but just seem to die suddenly for no apparent reason.

Hrm... that could be an annoying tendency. I think I'll try to get them, though... so far I've sent the guy an email, but haven't heard back yet. Probably will call tomorrow...

:Lastly, I tried to send you an e-mail about working with expanded foam plastic. If you are the same Patrick Alexander who posted about this on the caging forum, send me an e-mail if you don't mind. I have a few questions for you.

OK. I actually got that email, but forgot to get around to replying to it... sorry about that. And now my home computer died (having to reinstall OSX) so it might be a couple days...

Patrick Alexander

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rear-Fanged Forum ]