kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Trip to the vet?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rear-Fanged Forum ]

Posted by Crystall on November 27, 2002 at 21:55:06:

In Reply to: Re: Trip to the vet? posted by Wes on November 22, 2002 at 23:41:20:

Thank you very much for your response, your babies are cute :)
And im glad that the male is ok.

Crystal,

:These snakes are called Madagascar leaf-nosed snakes (Langaha madagascariensis). Really cool snakes. I picked my pair up at the Hamburg Show last August. They were more of an impulse buy because I really wanted a rear-fang, but decided against a FWC. I've now decided to buy a pair of FWC, so for space and money reasons I'm selling the leaf-nosed. Already in the middle of a deal. I bought this pair for $110 I believe, but I've seen them as low as $100. Glades Herps is asking for over a $100 a piece though. Anyway just in case you would like to know, the swelling on the male's nose did go down, but there's a bit of discoloration. I'm guessing in a shed or two it'll be back to normal.

:Regards,
:Wes

:P.S. If you want to see more pictures of these guys (the female looks alot different from the male) go to the photo gallery section and type in the user name Wes. If you click to the second page you should see a picture of the male eating an anole. Pretty cool in my opinion.

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rear-Fanged Forum ]