You are right to give this animal time to settle in before attempting de-parasiting. They are far more likely to die a stress death than a parasite-related death at this point. Get them hydrated ASAP by mounting a water bowl up high on the wall and draping leaves around it. Until you see evidence that all are drinking, you will want to spray them once a day so they can lap droplets off their coils. I keep temps at about 82F (28C)and humidity at 70-80 percent.
There are other good posts here on this if you search the archives.