kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gecko . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Mar 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Mar 22, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Mar 23, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - Mar 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I just sent you an e-mail . . .>

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rat Snake Forum ]

Posted by terryp on March 25, 2003 at 17:12:41:

In Reply to: would you believe....... posted by dan felice on March 25, 2003 at 15:54:50:

regarding the subject of trying to figure you out. LOL. I guess DD will have to stand for Double Deal for awhile. LOL. No sweat on the cribo. We both know Del wants a pair from ya sometime. When the timing is right, he'll get a pair from you. I posted a pic of my male everglades a couple weeks ago that I plan to breed next year to the female glades that you sent me. I think he's a worthy mate. Should produce some very nice glades. You said you were sending me the male Texas because you had too many. Now you turn around and send one to me and pick up two more. That's not how you cut back DD. LOL

:
::the STUDMAN. The week after will be fine too. I plan to begin putting pairs together sometime next week. The Texas rats and other females are going into blueeye. I had noticed several people on the Indigo forum indicating gravid cribo females. Del and I have to get on the stick on that cribo you have from last year.

:::
::::I've also heard where P. lineaticollis has the strongest rat snake affinity. I've been waiting for two years, this will be the third season, on the pairs of fox snakes. Getting at least one pair this year would be great. How's that male Texas rat snake stud doing? No rush geting him to California after he does his thing in PA. I do have one of my female Texas rat snakes waiting to see the guy I've been bragging to her about. I have a stud over here who could take care of the three females if needed. LOL.

:::::
::::::for a pair of Westerns and a pair of Easterns. I've never owned any, but have wanted to work with foxsnakes for several years now. I've tried to follow the discussions regarding the foxsnake/pituophis link. I've read and posted questions about fox snakes being a link between rat snakes and pituophis. Great looking western foxsnake and thanks for posting a pic. Good luck.

:::::::I just put my pair of western foxs' together for the third time and man did the male (pictured) wake up this time. He bit her about three inches behind the head and immediately locked up! I am very excited as this is the first year that I have tried fox snakes! What an incredible animal! Take care all!

:::::::Jeremy

::::::

:::
:::i think she is getting ready to go into blue and is refusing meals. how about next week? the cribos are laying all over the place. if del waffles much longer, he's gonna piss me off and im just gonna send him one! LOL.........DD

::

:
:i just traded that exact cribo yesterday for........1.1 adult texas rats! i kid you not! if you ever figure out what i'm doing, let me know would ya? LOL! but don't worry, there are plenty more cribos where that one came from. i'll have 3 clutches this year. tell del i'll trade for pits. ttys.....DD

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rat Snake Forum ]