kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

And one more for ya..

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rat Snake Forum ]

Posted by GregH on March 12, 2003 at 17:56:17:

In Reply to: Looks just like the one I have.... posted by GregH on March 12, 2003 at 17:39:57:

:Yours looks just like mine. I got it from a pet store that wasn't taking care of it. It almost died on me. Anyway, I posted mine on the "What snake is this" forum about a 8 months to a year ago and most people said mine was a red-eyed leucistic Texas Rat. In any case it is a rat of some kind and has a good home now. Check out the pic. The top of his head was damaged some how but is getting better. His tail was cut off too and is starting to come to a point again.

:Greg

:

::Just click on the link below to view pics of our male albino black rat snake. He is almost pure white , with just a little bit of a faint pattern behind the head. Has anyone ever seen anything like this before. Both of his parrents were normal albinos( as far as I know ) and all of his siblings were normal looking albinos as well.

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rat Snake Forum ]