Available Now at RodentPro.com!
News & Events:
Posted by Robert Sposato on January 20, 2001 at 18:45:32:
Hi all! I just want let you all know that if we need to cancel the meeting tomorrow due to bad weather we'll be rescheduling the meeting for Feb 2001. We'll decide whether or not to cancel the meeting by 9am Sunday so please call the society phone number (732) 863-5943 to hear if we have canceled the meeting or not. Take care and please be safe. If we do have the meeting, please drive safely and take your time. If you don't make it to the meeting, no big deal! We'll have 5 or 6 more this year. Take care,