Re: Iguanas and leashes/harnesses

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The National Iguana Awareness Day Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Murphy on June 27, 2000 at 13:47:55:

In Reply to: Iguanas and leashes/harnesses posted by Lucky on June 26, 2000 at 19:37:29:

I do not reccomend leashes. I suggest an outdoor enclosure for the summer months. you can easily creat one from wire and wood. just soemthing you can place it in for sunlight, and some change of environment. you can check out Mellissa Kaplan's site that has a part on different outdoor/indoor cages.... http://www.sonic.net/melissk/caging.html

Also, yes it is breeding season, so that may be it. my perfect female started puffing at me lately, and she threatens sometimes when she's in a bad mood. good luck.

: Hi, I have a three and a half year old female Iguana who I would like to take outside for natural sunlight. I was wondering what leash or harness was the best for Iguanas if any are safe. I haven't been able to find much about this so any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I'm going to be moving and I would really love to take her with me but I would have to ship her and I'm not sure about that either like if it's safe or how to do it or anything. She is a very healthy little girl (not little really heh) another hting that I don't even know if its' anything is the last week or so she's been giving me alot of attitude alot more than normal, I don't think it's from breeding season though, she's usually very sweet and tolerant of my handling. Sorry this is so much and so long but any help would really be appreciated thanks so much,

: lucky

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The National Iguana Awareness Day Forum ] [ FAQ ]