kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: One More Pic

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Mountain and Tree Dragon Forum ]

Posted by kashmirtiger on April 08, 2003 at 09:53:21:

In Reply to: Re: One More Pic posted by Joe on April 08, 2003 at 04:24:03:

Thanks Joe, that makes me feel much better. At least I know that I'm not the only one with a lazy lizard. I still haven't noticed any droppings but his color is good and he doesn't seem bloated at all so maybe he's just being sly about it. I put him by the food dish last night when I put him back in and that's where I found him this morning. He was sleeping with his head and one leg resting on the food dish. Like your baby he has absolutely no interest in nightcrawlers, which used to be his favorite. I just hope this doesn't last too much longer, he's making me nuts. I am trying not to worry too much about him but it's hard. Keep me posted about your baby and I look forward to seeing pics of the new guys.

Thanks
Kinsey

:Now that I think about it, the baby I got from Marcia has kind of acted the same way for the past few months. He has just been loafing around and not too active even when I pick him up. I sometimes find him hiding between the water dish and the glass(a pretty tight space). Nothing seems to be wrong with him, he stopped eating earthworms and has mostly just been eating mealworms and crickets. I got kinda worried at first too, but he has probably been like that for about 2 months now with no problems. However my baby is still pooping, and for some reason it is always in the darn food dish...LOL. Anyways, I just thought I would let you know you weren't alone with the situation. Good luck with Aragorn, he has a striking resemblence (sp?) to my baby, just more of a redish rust color while mine is more of the greenish color. Other than that, the same little fat build on a the same size dragon!

:Joe

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Mountain and Tree Dragon Forum ]