kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Burmese Python . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Frog . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - June 28, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - July 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - July 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - July 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - July 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Sept 15, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - July 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - July 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - July 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - July 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

AND!!!!!!!!!(more)(READ ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!)!!!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Monitor Forum ]

Posted by FC on July 03, 2002 at 13:06:51:

In Reply to: Prove it! posted by Keith on July 03, 2002 at 11:56:12:

: Spike, DON'T give others bad advice. I have a nice plot of oceanfront property I'll sell you if you're that convinced that you have a captive born savannah. Because someone has a male and a female, does not mean that they have hatched eggs. Prove me wrong, show me some eggs in the incubator, that's fine, but don't tell this poor kid that he's going to get a captive born savannah, because there are very, very few, if any, available.

: And, take into consideration where he is. He is in Canada. Do you realize that you simply cannot just ship a live animal into Canada? It requires much more than that.

: Again, you're learning on this forum quickly, but you're also mis-leading people when you step in to reply to posts. There is a reason that they don't get replies from the more experienced keepers, because their questions are either very basic, or they want to do something that is just silly. You are not an authority on savannah monitors just because you have one. And, the savannah monitor is one of the worst choices for a first-timer. By now you should know that.

i was just trying to help him out, i saw a sign for CB savannahs so i gave it to him just to help him out, now, If those sav.'s are CB, is not my trouble to find out it's his,(i saw the sign that says CB so that is why i gave it to him, but he has to do the research to see if they really are, NOT ME,)
SO WHEN WAS IT EVER A CRIME TO TRY AND HELP SOMEONE, I'M NOT GIVING ADVICE , I'M JUST HELPING, SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH ALREADY!!!!!!
(NO OFFENSE)........fc

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Monitor Forum ]