kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Thanks Max!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Monitor Forum ]

Posted by smaug on May 09, 2003 at 13:57:18:

In Reply to: FROM 'simondemontfort' ....Max really! posted by simondemontfort on May 08, 2003 at 16:02:06:

Keep posting those pictures...they're the best of salvadori I have seen.

:SMAUG, sorry for the late responce, there is some time differance between us as I am based in the UK, however I believe your question has been answered in sorts, but can I add, Crocky has changed so much and continues to do so. He has now become so yellow in colouration, the black seems to be just a background, whereas it was once the dominant colour, sorry color...lol On aquiring him he had the blueish-grey colour spots/stripes Christine mentioned especially around the neck and tail. These are now canary yellow and the frequency and size of both the spots and stripes has increased. His main yellow spots change, he once had one exactly like a packman, thats now gone, shame. His eye colouration changes ever so slightly also tan to off orange.
:To answer the question,I believe its pot luck however there is no such thing as an ugly Croc. If you were to aquire one, I promise you it would be the best looking creature you will ever see... mine is. LOL Compare this picky aged 4 mths to the one above at 7mths. Regards Max
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Monitor Forum ]