kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Hey gang, remember me?…

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Milk Snake Forum ]

Posted by Gerry Binczik on February 17, 2003 at 18:48:34:

I'm writing to you today for two reasons:

1) As allowed by this website's Terms of Service, I'm posting here to inform you that I am attempting to initiate in the Feedback & Announcements Forum a serious discussion of PetHobbyist practices toward users that you might find of some importance. See the thread beginning there with "Hello, it's me…" by yours truly on this date if you're interested. (I believe I am actually allowed to post notice of the discussion in up to four forums, but this is unclear to me so I will restrict myself to only this one, as I have come to know and respect so many of you here in particular over the two years I've spent at kingsnake.com. If you do indeed feel that this Feedback thread is important, though, I believe the TOS will also allow you to post notice of it in at least one forum as well, so word of the discussion can be spread that way among all who might like to know about it. Remember that according to the TOS any response you post in this forum to this announcement will simply be re/moved.)

2) If this turns out to be my very last visit to this or any other kingsnake.com forum (see that Feedback thread if you don't understand why that might be so), I want to take this opportunity to tell you all how very much I've enjoyed my time here. I've met a lot of truly fine and quite often fun folk on these webpages, and I hope our online community continues - if not here, then elsewhere - for a long time to come!

Gerry
gbin@zoo.ufl.edu

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Milk Snake Forum ]