kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more
|News & Events:
Who wants to play "Name that Milksnake's locality"?? *PIC*
[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Milk Snake Forum ]
Posted by Mark on June 17, 2002 at 23:12:14:
I still haven't decided if this pair is what they were claimed to be. After I get some opinions, I will tell you what I was told they were.
The female is about 4 ft, and pure black and red. Not a spot of yellow on her.
The male is about 3 feet, black and red, with a tiny bit of yellow on its belly.
- Thats easy,abnorma from close to panama.n/p shannon brown 06/18/02
- Guatemalans... np Mark 06/18/02
- so what are they?? looks micropholis but impossible to tell from photos.... joe 06/18/02
- Abnorma? No idea on locale.....n/p Rich G. 06/18/02
- my guess,,,,, black milks?l.g.gaigea?/??//?,,,,,,,,n/p thomas davis 06/17/02
- Chad Fuchs is a smart man... He already confirmed via email np Mark 06/17/02
Post a Followup