kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more
return to main index
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Edmonton Reptile & Amp. Society Meeting - Dec. 11, 2017 . . . . . . . . . .  ReptiCon Charlotte - Dec. 16-17, 2017 . . . . . . . . . .  ReptiCon Baton Rouge - Dec. 16-17, 2017 . . . . . . . . . .  All Maryland Reptile Show - Dec. 16, 2017 . . . . . . . . . .  All Ohio Reptile Show - Dec. 16, 2017 . . . . . . . . . .  Kentucky Herp Society Meeting - Dec. 17, 2017 . . . . . . . . . .  All Cleveland Reptile Show - Dec. 17, 2017 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Jan. 03, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Jan. 04, 2018 . . . . . . . . . .  Reptile Super Show Los Angeles - Jan. 06-07, 2018 . . . . . . . . . . 

What do you have to do to start a herp biz?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Law Forum ]

Posted by chelefloyd on May 11, 2003 at 00:19:04:

In Reply to: What do you have to do to start a herp biz? posted by erinszoo on April 28, 2003 at 22:07:59:

You might also need a business license from the state licensing office.. and if you do any retail you'll need a resale cert/license.. plus informing yourself on how to report taxes as being a business.. charging sales tax.. bla bla. start by looking at your state's homepage!

:Liscensing depends on what state you're in. What kind of biz do you want to start? I do education with my herps . . . go to the schools and stuff. I have to carry a hunting liscense and I also hold a rehabbers liscense. Contact your local or state agency on wildlife laws.
:e

::What do you have to do to start a herp biz? Do you need a licence? How do you get a vendors licence?

::Thank you in advance for your help!

::-Leia

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Herp Law Forum ]