kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Shadow....EMAIL me....more....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Law Forum ]

Posted by ECO on January 22, 2003 at 16:50:44:

In Reply to: Amazing lack of help from people who could help most!! posted by shadow on January 22, 2003 at 07:26:17:

Are you still in TN? We're going to try & get some people together Feb 1st (saturday) to go over our "plans" for TWRA.
We'd love for you and other herpers to attend, so let me know!
ECO crazycritterguy@hotmail.com

:You have to love it!!!You ask some people questions(for instance some herpetologists at the university i work at)about certain species of snakes,they ask why are you asking about those snakes,you tell them that your state wildlife services are trying to remove them from personal ownership list and lo and behold you get the cold shoulder after that!!!!!!Seems most are terrified of ticking off the new world order,oops i mean wildlife services,for fear of their own way of life being threatened.Make the wildlife people mad and uh-oh no more field trips to capture snakes in the field(permit would be denied) and more money to keep what they already have in their possession(price goes up for keeping "inherently dangerous wildlife to man" in a facility).We need a clean out of our state and local government!!!!!!

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Herp Law Forum ]