kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Just became the newest member of the indigo club..more

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]

Posted by Rob Carmichael on April 07, 2003 at 06:52:34:

In Reply to: Just became the newest member of the indigo club..more posted by Rdean1 on April 06, 2003 at 20:06:08:

Congrats! Now you can just get rid of the rest of your snakes because all you need is an indigo....okay, keep a few! You will find that you will be investing much more time with your indigo compared to your other snakes...they are fantastic animals. Now its time to find a boyfriend/girlfriend for that snake.

:After many many years of wanting an E. Indigo today my dream came true. I have a collection of over 300 reptiles but had never gotten my dream indigo. Up here in Canada they are very hard to find an importing one, well forget it. A friend of mine that has some sold me one today she is 5 years old, and I feel about the same.
:I just thought I would share this as I have been watching the forum for some time and feel like I know you guys even though you don't know me.
:Rdean

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]