kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: No more coping mechanisms needed...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]

Posted by bobl on March 27, 2003 at 15:51:41:

In Reply to: No more coping mechanisms needed... posted by Doug T on March 27, 2003 at 15:07:34:

:I got sneaky and slipped my trio of Yellow Tails from Dr Phil right under "The Wall". Now all I have to do is house and feed these guys for the next 20-30 years.

:I must say, that Melanie from the Seattle Branch of the US Fish and Wildlife service made the process extremely easy. I was also suprised to find out that US Customs has NO DUTIES on SNAKES from Canada. Dr Phil sent them via US Airways which was litterally 100 feet from the USF&W and Customs offices. Smooth as glass.

:Anyway, I'm looking forward to working with these critters and I can mark one more species off on my "Wish-List".

:Pictures will come once they have settled in.

:Doug T
:

Doug,

Your sneaky moves didn't get those snakes by "The Wall"! LOL
The only reason why those snakes you got were still available is because those were the 3 that I didn't pick and I would have bought them all if they were from two different lines.
They were all smokin though!
Good luck with them.

Bobby

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]