kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

igs and beardies

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Iguana Forum ]

Posted by Iguana_Girl on April 22, 2003 at 01:56:48:

In Reply to: igs and beardies posted by jakeyjakers on April 20, 2003 at 15:01:27:

I agree that iguanas shouldn't be left alone with other lizards, however I was living in an apartment for a short while and to save space i didn't bring the large iguana cage and beardie cage over. This was back when I only had two iguanas so its wasn't a big deal. I had set up a basking area in the corner of my bedroom and I allowed the two igs and the beardie to free roam the room and the igs got along really well with the beardie, Infact I don't even think they recognized the beardie as being alive. I remember coming into the room and finding an iguana all relaxed and stretched out under the heatlamp and then the beardie would be stretched out ontop of the iguana. It was quite cute actually. I'm not saying I recomend this, just sharing a personal experience.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Iguana Forum ]