kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: WOW! What's it called?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Iguana Forum ]

Posted by griffinej5 on April 16, 2003 at 20:45:13:

In Reply to: WOW! What's it called? posted by girlzilla on April 15, 2003 at 08:06:56:

:I always like to know names- it gives kudos and free plugs to good places, and puts a dent in the profits of bad places! :)
:New Jersey isn't too, too far out of my range. Next month, I'm going to visit a place called Radical Reptiles in Philadelphia. My guy p0g0 is working on a story for his paper, and was really impressed with the people working there. I'm sure I'll have something to say here after my visit, I always do... :P

I just lurk around here but have no igs. I hear Radical Reptiles is an awesome store. The owner really makes sure you know your stuff before he'll sell something to you. I have spoken with him a bit (Petco around here was using his name as their source for beardies) and he seemed like a great guy. If you read his website it really does seem like its a great store. I have been meaning to get their for months. I go to the Taekwon-do school that's near it about once a month, and I always want to go in after class, I just never get a chance to.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Iguana Forum ]