kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Story

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Humor Forum ]

Posted by squeegie on December 30, 2002 at 16:18:20:

The other day i was driving down the street while listening to my new Beethoven CD, when i saw some people beating up a corn snake. I got out of the car, wearing my usual threads, my short shorts, knee high socks and increadibly white legs, and i went to talk to them, to inform them that these are actually quite interesting animals. They were all wearing metal and leather jackets, and had many piercings. They just stared at me while i talked to them but as i was leaving, i laughed at them silently for being such idiots. After that i went herping and i got my abercrombie shirt dirty. I was mad. I ran home and cried. After that my brother wanted to hold Fluffy, my 12 foot nile monitor but i didnt let him so he got mad, so i let him cuddle with Poodle, my 35 foot retic. I was laying in bed, holding Killer, my 9 inch corn snake with my mozart blasting. That was the end of my day.
On halloween i also had a 7 foot western diamond back rattlesnake curled up around the candy bowl for kids to reach in. It was quite interesting to watch. The kids liked it also, but as with the post below, the parents ran away. So did the kids once they got bit.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Herp Humor Forum ]