Online/Stores/Expos - LLLReptile.com
News & Events:
Posted by coluguy on December 22, 2002 at 22:01:13:
1. Milksnakes generally live 2-3 months. (they do, in petco's care)
2. No, ther isnt such thing as a venomous spider.
3. All snakes can live on a diet of crickets.
4. Most scorpions actually ARE aquatic, believe it or not.
5. Whats UV?
6. Oh, that, yes all reptile lights have that.
7. Iguanas? Just feed them 8 crickets every week.
8. Reticulated pythons usually dont outgrow 10 gallons.
9. Box turtles dont always stay in theyir shells, they come out at night.
10. Baby leopard geckos always go for $100.
Have fun with these, feel free to add more,