kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Lost snake?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Humor Forum ]

Posted by UroJade on December 10, 2002 at 17:04:36:

a couple years ago i had this albino kingsnake,so my moms freind and her freinds husband come up for a weekend to relax and such because we live sorta in the woods a block away from a nice beach, well my moms freind didnt do to much relaxing the second night i went in my room and the snake wasnt in his tank(he was really good at escaping)so istart looking for him under the bed behind the dressers just making a huge mess as i look and my mom walks in so i have to explain what im doing so she gets mad and her freind gets freaked and wont go to sleep so me and my freind keep searching ripping my room apart then i go to look bihind the dresser that his tank is sitting on again becuase thats his favorite place to hide ,and im walking over and some of his substrate by his bowl moves, so i look in ans stick my finger in to move the bedding aside and i see a peice of him meanwhile my freinds still ripping my room apart i lift bowl and tell him i found the snake it was in the tank the whole time i didnt think he could get under that bowl it was one of those rock ones and he was curled as tightly as he could underneath it so i had to go and tell everyone where he was in the morning, it was like 1:30am when i found him, so so i told them the next morning and i was left with my reck of a room to clean up, heh after that i always looked under the bowl first

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Herp Humor Forum ]