mobile - desktop
3 months for $50.00
News & Events:
Posted by Hilbert on March 02, 2003 at 01:03:45:
In Reply to: western not eatting posted by splash3030 on March 01, 2003 at 07:31:01:
Don't worry, keep trying. Here are some tips from a previous post by 'Brad'. And search this forum - there are tons of posts on this topic.
* Dipping the pinkie in Chicken broth.
* Dipping the pinkie in egg whites.
* Rubbing the pinkie with a frog.
* Rubbing a pinkie with a day gecko.
* Putting the pinkie in a small container with a frog/day gecko for 1 day.
* Split braining.
* Allowing the Hognose to go into "feed mode" with a frog in the cage and then
removing the frog and quickly replacing with a fuzzy. (Thanks to this idea from
Chris, it worked for me.
* Thawing out a pinkie with warm water then offer to the Hognose.
* Rubbing the entrails of a frog/day gecko on the pinkie.
* Putting the pinkie inside the hollowed out cavity of a frog/day gecko.
* Putting the Hognose inside a small container with the pinkie and leaving
:it has been a month now the my western hasn't eattin since he just shed thursday night what should i do i don't want to lose him