kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Request for Survey Participants!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Heloderma Forum ]

Posted by WK on January 16, 2003 at 19:22:42:

Dear Forum Members,

I am conducting a survey aimed at learning more about reptiles and allergy, particularly venom allergy. If you have kept reptiles continuously for at least 6 months (any reptiles), or have worked with reptile venoms for at least six months, please consider taking part in this survey. The survey consists of 16 questions that I will e-mail to you. You simply have to answer the questions, which are in multiple choice format, and return (e-mail) the completed survey to me. I can also send and receive surveys via fax. It really shouldn’t take more than a few minutes, and you would be helping all of us learn more about the relationship between keeping / working with reptiles and allergies.

Any personal information obtained in the survey will be kept in strict confidence so you need not worry about anyone learning your e-mail, name, what animals you keep, etc.

Please indicate your willingness to participate in this survey by sending an e-mail to me at the following address:

wkhan@wfubmc.edu

I will be glad to answer any questions you might have concerning the survey - just include them with your e-mail.

I thank those of you who have already e-mailed me. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Wasil Khan, MD, PhD

PLEASE NOTE! I obtained permission from the Pet Hoobyist / Kingsnake.com Administration to post this message on the forums. Posting messages without such permission to multiple forums is a violation of the Pet Hobbyist / Kingsnake.com Terms of Service.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Heloderma Forum ]