kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Kerry, e-mail me at HerpHobbiest@yahoo.com

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Heloderma Forum ]

Posted by Jherps on January 23, 2002 at 01:03:44:

In Reply to: Kerry, e-mail me at HerpHobbiest@yahoo.com posted by HerpNut on January 19, 2002 at 17:41:07:

Well...I see that there is a few people here that must have miss understood me....Thats to be exspected from you guys.LOL
It's okay...I understand......
1. I do not have a living room pet shop.
2. I may not know all the fance words that you guys know,and I still am not sure how you guys learned them.
3. Maybe you should do a little researce on the people you wanna bash.!!!!!
You do not know what kinda of herp exsperiance I have or do not have....I will tell you something..
I am sure I can deal with any reptile situation you put me in.
I do not have alot of book knolage on beaded or gilas.....but I bet you..I have seen just as many and/or not more then all of you put togeather......I do not spend my time here on the net. or reading and looking at photos.So yes I am sure you guys know more dates of when someone say a animal take a crap then me.....but hey I do not really care......
Kerry.......who ever you maybe...why you talk about me so bad? Do you know me? Did what I posted hurt your feelings? If so I am sorry for that but I was not in anyway.directly call you or anyone names...maybe you should bust out the glasses and re-read my post..k..try that one.
oooooohhhhhhhhhhh......now for the great herpnut....!!!!!!
This will be fun......
1. Luis dont treat me like I am stupid.
2. Stay on the subject?
What's that al about?
3. I will not be posting on here any longer because I am not really happy with your friends.....
4. Anytime you or your net. buddies here wanna see some real animals .you know the ones that are wild....... Let me know.....you never know some dumb inbread person such as my self.Just might be able to show ya a few things.
But hey what do iknow right.......?????

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Heloderma Forum ]