kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Believe It Or Not” but The SnakeBabe is on Television again

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The General Snake Forum ]

Posted by swara on January 29, 2003 at 19:16:39:

In Reply to: Re: Believe It Or Not” but The SnakeBabe is on Television again posted by promomgr on January 29, 2003 at 13:38:10:

I have to say that I agree with the idea that this is all a ploy for their benefit. I understand that their husbandtry methods are in the best interest but if you log on to the web site the care page isn't even up but you better believe that the commercial page is up... Why is that? I mean if it is for the animals then why would the commercial come before their "love" of animals and not post their husbandtry ideals? I think that this is the wrong place to be preaching since the people on here are here for a reason and that is a true love of their herps. We all know the numbers of animals that are put down in a year. Herps are not the only animal to be put down day after day. She describes them as "disposable" animals yet what about the millions of cats and dogs? All animals are in need of being rescued. There are many orgainzations that rescue these animals,herps alike,that do not promote and do not get national exposure. These societies are not recognized and they do it for their own reasons and for true love of animals. They work 9-5 and put all of their money, time, and effort into their rescues. If it was for the "love" of animals they would not be on Ripley's but going to local schools and teaching people about the animals and the cons of owning a large snake. I agree that it is made to seem that only she is the "superhuman" snake handler and she should be allowed. I know that this is an opinion but it is how they come across.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The General Snake Forum ]