kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

"It’s one of the reasons why I think teenager shouldn’t .mor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Alligator and Crocodilian Forum ]

Posted by reptile_man7mm on March 12, 2003 at 21:49:38:

In Reply to: Re: FL Press: Man pounds 10-foot gator with rock to free child posted by DocCroc on March 11, 2003 at 11:12:59:

Well i must say,, i started with crocs when i was 11, my first was a spec caiman,,even b4 that i had large monitors(mainly niles), now im 18 and i have 3 juvinile gators, and 1 4ft gator and a baby nile.So it all depends on what u think about teens.I agree that when dealing with any large croc, that u need to have a least 1 more person on hand, to assist with the move unless you own bill moss's big ole pet that is virtually hand tame!!!(J/Kiddin),, but u have to start somewere and i made that choice when i was young and i know that if taken care of properly they will be with me 4 a long time.. so as far as teens go, thats just a matter of opinion, as for my first caimen, he is now in the hands of my brother, who has really taken exellent care of him, he even built a seperate pool just for him to relax in with tropical stuff.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Alligator and Crocodilian Forum ]