kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Fight back - VOTE Libertarian

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Garter and Ribbon Snake Forum ]

Posted by Brian Macker on December 04, 2002 at 22:45:27:

In Reply to: Re: Fight back - VOTE Libertarian posted by Thamnophile on December 04, 2002 at 20:08:42:

My sister-in-law is a Wiccan. I don't know first thing about it.

It's not an assumption that you don't understand. It was quite clear you don't understand libertarian thinking if you believe it is bad for the environment. Since you think you know the stuff give me ten more examples of rules, laws or actions of the government that are bad for or have destroyed the environment. Do you know why I listed the ones I did? The platform is extremely positive on environmentalism however this goes way beyond the party platform. You need to understand the history and principles of the forces in politics and economics involved. You need to actually know the arguments. If you don't then you really cannot hold a opinion, at least not one with any credibility.

What exactly is your reasoning.

:Your assumption that I don't know what I am talking about is condescending. I am neither a Democrat or Republican - I'm an independant, but I have researched the Libertarian party, and my brother is Libertarian. I simply reached different conclusions than you. I never implied that Libs. were in power - I referred to their party platform in regards to the environment.

:We'll just have to agree to disagree.

:Lisa

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Garter and Ribbon Snake Forum ]