Posted by gardentoad on April 14, 2003 at 01:30:12:
In Reply to: Re: toadstools posted by markc on April 13, 2003 at 14:29:02:
I was answering several questions that Clacerda asked: "Should I be concerned with toxicity?" "Should I give the tank an overhaul?" "If they are big enough would toads sit on them?"
What is the point you are trying to make by repeating yourself?
:gee thanks for the biology lesson. my point is where the mushrooms are it is too wet. and get rid of the heat pad. use a low watt heat lamp instead. toads will burrow in the soil to cool off from the sun, not to warm up. and if your plants are fake (get some live ones soon! pothos/ivy is great) then you do not need to mist at all. shallow water isenough.