kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Our new setup

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Frog and Toad Forum ]

Posted by EllasMommie on April 14, 2003 at 00:30:51:

In Reply to: Re: Our new setup posted by markc on April 13, 2003 at 18:17:18:

Cool, I'm glad that I'm doing things right. I feel more confident with the frog that I ever did with fish. We almost traded leo tads for firebellies but hubby thought again and desiced that he would rather the frogs over toads. (he's more anxious than I am to have these leos on the land and hopping ha ha) The old 10 gallon tank is going to be set up in a couple months for a red eye tree frog that hubby wants SO BAD!!! They are hus fav and had no idea that you could actually get them. There is an awesome Herp place right up the road from us and he has about 15 of them right now but we don't want to spend another $200 to set up a home for them. (they were $40 a piece) But later on down the road I think it will be unavoidable, he is itching to call one his own.

:ok. sounds fine to me.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Frog and Toad Forum ]