kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: No, no, no....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Field Collecting Forum ]

Posted by JDT on April 07, 2003 at 16:36:28:

In Reply to: No, no, no.... posted by txherper on April 06, 2003 at 00:21:52:

:The U.S.Army (newest sales pitch) wants an "Army of One." The United States Marines (as always) are "Looking For A Few Good Men." They both have the best Men in my book. As for the area, I saw a few large Uromastyx, and one sand boa in Kuwait. The Ziggurat at Ur (and others) will also become viewable in the near future. God Bless the Troops that give us and the others FREEDOM. Contrary to popular belief, FREEDOM does come at a cost. I will not forget. Shane

Right on brother! I'm just sorry that the morons who are in these anti-war rallies don't realize that. Our men and women are dying over there so these idiots can have the right to spout their crap. If any of you a-holes are reading this post, tell me, The next time al-quaida or one of these other terrorist organizations pulls off another 9-11, are you going to be out there protesting that?!! Dumbasses!! Sorry! I know that this wasn't meant to be a political post, but I really feel for our troops over there. I know exactly what they are going through, cause I'm a vet of the first gulf war.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Field Collecting Forum ]