return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

please help

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Family Photo Album Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jeff adams on January 02, 2000 at 23:58:02:

Just this weekend beloved herper friend from Del Rio Terry & Crystal Harris had their oldest daughter brutally attacked & murdered, as well another little girl who was visiting was brutally attacked & stabbed, luckily she survived & helped the Texas rangers catch the murderer. This all occurred in his own home while he was away on business.
They need our help emotionally but most of all financially for funeral arrangements, medical bills (for the little girl who survived) as well as for repairs to their home (they will need to paint & replace carpet & tile). They also will need clothing, beds & other items that were ruined in the crime. I will post an account # & a bank address for the victims that was set up by their church, I should have this tomorrow after I talk to their preacher.
The memorial service for Katy Harris will be held at the recreation hall in comstock Tuesday at 10:00 am for those who would like to attend, she will be buried later this week in Kansas. The family has been given tremendous support from friends & family & i would like to thank everyone for this (they couldn't make it without you)

Last but not least I would like to tell terry & crystal IM here for you & I love & your family as my own. As for the other little girl who is only 10 yrs old & was visiting (IM NOT GOING TO USE HER NAME), you are one of the biggest heroes. She ran a 1/2 mile with having her throat cut over to a neighbors to get help & possible saved the lives of three other children as well as the life of crystal Harris, I say again you are a HERO & I hope you have a complete & speedy recovery.

KATY I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU LIKE MY OWN & I WILL NEVER FORGOT YOU, AT ONLY THIRTEEN YOU TOUCHED MY LIFE LIKE NO OTHER, GOD BLESS YOU, YOUR GOING HOME NOW
GOOD BYE LITTLE KATYDID (that was my nickname for her)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Family Photo Album Forum ] [ FAQ ]