kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Can a virus save Frogs from fungal disease? . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Ringneck Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Dixie show....you are dead wrong Terry.......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp vents Forum ]

Posted by m chambers on October 17, 2001 at 11:07:18:

In Reply to: Dixie show posted by Terry Heuring on October 16, 2001 at 23:15:17:

If I remember right and to refresh your memory you DID NOT kick me out of the show ! The truth is that (as I said before ) your show was getting to be VERY repetitive on imported vendors and perspective customers. Same vendors/same customers that wanted to spend very little money. The latter is not your fault though. To my knowledge there was not a whole lot of expensis going into the promotion and or advertising of this show. Heck....If you remember right, I TOOK IT UPON MYSELF TO POST THE DATE AND INFO ON YOUIR SHOW ON THE WEB. Many, many times nothing was posted by supposenly the person in charge of doing this.
Next is the next reason that I no longer vended at your show. The milege of my move.
So if you think that I supposenly blackend your name or show....then sue me !
I have not said anything of your character or put down your show. I answered in what is/was my true belief and or opinion on questions and inquired on what may of been done differently to promote your show.
I would invite you to show me where I bad-mouthed your show. I don't remember telling someone NOT to go or vend.
Probably other same old vendors won't tell the TRUTH of us talking among ourselves about the small turn-out of the last shows (almost 5 months of your shows) that I attended.
At least I'm man enough to admit to that where others are not.
And oh by the way..how did all of those vendors get away with the selling of under 4 inches turtles at many of your shows when it is a federal law that no one but no one can sell under 4 inches ?

M Chambers

: Mike chambers lied,he quit doing the show because he got caught with venomous,there is allways one who ruins things for all of us,and then bad mouths the shows,because he is not man enough to admit he was wrong.If anyone wants to know about the show go to Dixiereptileshow.com Thanks Terry Heuring

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp vents Forum ]