kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I bet you do ;-) LOL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Elapidae Forum ]

Posted by Richard Mastenbroek on October 29, 2002 at 11:52:35:

In Reply to: Hey!.... posted by Jeremy G on October 29, 2002 at 11:04:39:

:I want some dutch smokes!!!!!! LOL HeHe

:J

:
::Hello Raymond,

::Firstly, RM, species and subspecies are not the same thing. I suggest you take a rudumentary course in taxonomy and nomenclature.

::I really don’t need a course in taxonomy and nomenclature as I know perfectly well the differences between species and subspecies. At this point do I need to correct you. As I had a course in nomenclature and even remember the stuff they learned me. If you really know that much about this subject you need to remember the first thing they told you a scientific name is always written in italic as you never do this in your post, do I think I might learned you something new.

::You write a artilcle about a new subspecies of Taipan and do this in less than one page, so I doubt it that there is any valid information in this so called paper.

::Second have you ever seen this newly described subspecies?
::And when yes post a picture of this snake or maybe even snakes?
::I love to see those things. What is the biggest difference between those subspecies?
::Do they have a map of Western Australia on their head, because this is really new for me as my own taipans don’t have a map on there head. LOL

::I need to say that I love your freehandling pictures.

::Why do I like them?

::First this are not taipans this are juveniles, when you want to play the big hero buy a ticket to Holland and you can play with my taipans :-)

::I wonder if you still want to freehandle than when not I can give you some Dutch smokes and you might try it ahahaha.

::The second thing I liked from those pictures is your face!!!
::Be honest Ray you look like your pens is full of SH*T.

::Third when I was a Taipan I would have nailed you, just because you make my family ridiculous.

::Have a nice day

::Richard Mastenbroek

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Elapidae Forum ]