kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: damn mom!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Educator Forum ]

Posted by XzSaGezX on January 03, 2003 at 22:15:58:

In Reply to: damn mom!! posted by pimp_n_python on December 16, 2002 at 09:01:37:

I have been there myself with keeping Snakes I could have all the Monitors I wanted but only my one Ball Python. Now My advise Would be maybe do some looking up and write alot of the info you already know and some you dont down and show it to her I would try not to write down any cons on the subject. Depending on How she feels about it she may give in if she let you keep 2 snakes already she is not totally against snakes obviously And if all else fails try to bribe her with House work lol Nothing gets a mothers attention more the doing more around the house... Hope it works and you get your Snake Goodluck

:my mom will not let me get another snake! I already own 2 ball pythons and am going to buy a WC texas rat snake. I was just wondering if any one had any suggestions on how I could convince her its a good idea to let me have another snake! its really pissing me off cause i want this snake sooo very bad. So if you were once in my position and have some idea's on how i can convince her that would be great!

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Educator Forum ]