kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Thank you Carl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ DFW Herp Society Forum ]

Posted by BILLY on September 04, 2002 at 03:20:19:

Carl,

I just wanted to say thank you for the show this past weekend!!!!!!!!!! It was a great show, and it had a good feeling about it. To know that the rule of allowing captive bred only is very refreshing in this time of shows that spew vendors selling disease infested imports. It was a very clean show at that.
Would it be possible to get a show in the Richardson/Plano area? I know that a change of venue, especially from the stance of a whole new area of the metroplex, would roll in some new customers that perhaps are never able to drive from these parts to the show in Irving. I'm in no way complaining, but suggesting and asking if it would be possible.
I will always come to your shows in the future and show my support. A friend of mine from work came out and it was his first reptile show ever and he was very excited and impressed! He went away with a new book about care of monitors, and was very happy to receive new info about his hobby.
Take care and keep it up!!!!

Billy

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ DFW Herp Society Forum ]