kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Tolerance among members of herp communities

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ DFW Herp Society Forum ]

Posted by Doug on June 10, 2002 at 21:48:36:

In Reply to: Re: Tolerance among members of herp communities posted by Randal Berry on June 10, 2002 at 20:20:27:

I have yet to see the relevence of whom started the club or not. All I know is I came along 10 months afterwards and only seen the Arnolds in the shows not at meetings nor any functions. Never seen them as board members or such. This is not to say Randal that you are wrong or Michael is right I just believe this post above has nothing to do with the topics on hand. Well the Arnold part I should state.

I check this forum daily and never seen a post that was thus deleted. I just see this easily getting off topic and becoming a mess. There is to much of "He said, She said" in this world and its a said thing. People can say anything about someone and word of mouth travles fast. Unfortunatly rumour control is a hard thing because it then falls on who is credible. Nothing has been done to me personally by the people named, DFW members, Randal(for you dont know me, we just have a mutual aquaintence) James nor Bonnie. I just hate to see good people get caught up in the He said She said game. Seeing people I know start slamming each other, especially in a common place as this, makes #1 the people involved look foolish, #2 since its on the DFWHS forum, makes the club look childish. I have stated my concerns about the He said She said crap to fellow members and I have seen a well known and respected club get discredited for the same and would not like to see this club fall into the same fate.

Cant we just stick to the topic at hand instead of running off here and there?

Doug

PS Hope this doesnt look like I am taking anyones side for I am not. Thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ DFW Herp Society Forum ]