kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Zoo Med Aspen Snake Bedding  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Reply to Michael

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ DFW Herp Society Forum ]

Posted by Dave Sanders on November 29, 2001 at 11:12:38:

In Reply to: Reply to Dave Sanders posted by Michael on November 29, 2001 at 08:49:08:

[It appears that you come here to troll for arguments.]

"Troll", I don't think so. Just because someone voices an opinion different than yours does not make him a troll. Also trolls do not leave their e-mail address.

[One of the things we (DFWHS) have been pretty good at is staying away from the kind of schoolyard fights that occur among some herpers.]

I see no "schoolyard fight", yet again I see an opinion you dislike. Also I asked Justin his opinion, I would like to know if others have similar opinions to mine.

[No one is unwelcome at DFWHS unless they try to pick fights.]

Yet again, when have I tried to pick a fight in this thread? It seems to me unpopular opinions are unwelcome on this forum. I live in Dallas, so I chose to post on the DFWHS forum, should I have gone to the ETHS website? Houston is just a little far for me.

[It's quite possible you're really trying to talk to me, as I've written a couple of things recently for the newsletter and website that pertain to keeping venomous snakes (though those articles do not say the things you attribute to some "elitists" out there somewhere). ]

I have never read your "article", nor did I ever address you personally. I made a personal opinion public on this forum, just because you took it personally is not my problem.

[If you want to insult people, hoping someone will take the bait and start a fight, kindly take it elsewhere.]

Who did I insult? You are reading way to far into my posts Michael.

Dave Sanders

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ DFW Herp Society Forum ]