kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: nature center is ten minutes from me!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ DFW Herp Society Forum ]

Posted by SKINNER on October 09, 2001 at 21:32:09:

In Reply to: Re: cool, a DFW forum, now whoes my neighbor posted by chip on October 09, 2001 at 09:22:04:

:Hey i checked out the sight but the parts of the site i was needing to see, namely how to join, are still under construction. I am planning on makeing the herp show in arlington in December, will you be there, do they set up a booth there? Its funny you mention the nature center, i go there alot to walk around and flip over rocks and stuff. See alot of yellow belly racers, rat snakes, and water snakes, but havent seen alot of coppers this year, have you guys? By the way, i dont even carry a bag with me so dont flip out im not collecting at the FWNC. All i carry is a hook and a camera. But yes i am definatly interested in joining up and meeting some people i can learn from. SKINNER The dfw herp society does a lot of herping at the Fort Worth Nature Center on the West side of town. You need to join the society and come herping with us. Here is the website below. By the way I am in Cleburne.

: : I live in Azle just west of FORT WORTH. Was wondering who all on here was close and might like to team up for some herping in the spring. skinner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ DFW Herp Society Forum ]