kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: We Finally Did It!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum ]

Posted by Jose J. on February 01, 2003 at 02:45:15:

In Reply to: We Finally Did It! posted by Matthew W. on January 31, 2003 at 20:34:32:

:Well, we finally did it! I sent the money order to David Blair this afternoon and we will hopefully be receiving our little male hybrid rock iguana in the next two weeks (weather and God permitting). We are very excited about our little Valentines day present! Thanks so much to all of you for your assistance in helping us to decide what type of Cyclura to get. We are getting everything set up for him now and should hopefully have his new home ready by Sunday. I will definitely post some pictures of him once we have them.

:If there is any last minute advise any of you would like to send along it would be appreciated. I will of course continue to use this message board and its wealth of resources in caring for our new family member for the many year to come.

:One question that comes to mind is: When feeding legumes and beans do you used canned or dried? If you used dried do you feed them dried or do you cook them or soak them? and in what percentage do you use them in their daily meals?

:Thanks Again!

:Sincerely,

:Matthew

Congraulation, You will enjoy him ,they are great animals.I also got one from David last June at a reptile show. My Cuban was the smallies in the bunch,and she was 1 1/2 year old.She was only 15 inches head to tail.Today 7 months later she is litter train in a cat box in the bathtude,and she is a big fat heavy 27 inches Iguana.So Sweet never bites

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum ]