:I have read a lot of conflicting information on the toxicity of the eyelash viper. Does anyone know of an accurate source of information on this subjet?
Are you looking for an LD 50 or wondering because you want one and if you get bit, don't want to assume you're going to die shortly thereafter? If its the latter, everyone's tolerance is different. You may shake it off, or go into anaphylactic shock, and be pushing up daisies shortly. I do not have the LD 50, but surely someone on this board will know.